Go behind the scenes of St Matt's Youth - a thriving group of 11-18 year olds who are open and hungry for more of God. They are passionate about exploring faith, being change-makers in this world, and up for having a great time together!
EXPERIENCES FOR THE INTERN WILL INCLUDE:
- Being a part of a fun, hardworking, fast moving and innovative team
- Play an active part in shaping and developing the ministry, considering how we best serve the youth, their families, our volunteer team and the wider community!
- The ministry includes our Sunday gatherings, mid-week small groups and social events. We would love you to bring your own ideas, creativity and initiatives to enhance the current programme!
- A great variety of experiences from administration to teaching, leading/managing, event planning, creating environments, resourcing, schools work and more!
- Personalised projects picked by you! Based on your passions and desires to see an area of our youth ministry flourish!
HOPES AND GOALS FOR THE INTERN YEAR:
- To grow in your walk with Jesus and feel stretched and prepared for future leadership
- To better understand youth ministry within the local church
- To help you understand more about yourself and how you work best both individually and within a team context
- To learn new skills and build on existing ones which can then be transferred to other areas of life so you can become the best version of you!
WHO IS THIS FOR?:
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, motivated and passionate people, who love working with young people! Someone who may want to go on to have a career in youth work! They are willing to learn and develop their strengths, leadership skills, and take a risks in serving the kids and families here at St Matt's!