See all the ins and outs of what it means to be a worship pastor from leading worship, coiling cables, leading a team, interacting with other ministry members and other leaders within the church.
EXPERIENCES FOR THE INTERN WILL INCLUDE:
- Be part of a fun, hard working, fast moving and innovative team
- Push yourself creatively and in what it means to be Holy Spirit led, allowing worship to be woven into every part of your life and ministry
- Be part of the Worship Central Academy throughout the entire year
- Helping to organise and plan Sundays and other weekly church events with the Worship & Production team
- Shadowing and leading worship at smaller gatherings and on Sundays
- Having a hand in everything behind the scenes with rotas, administration and general team management
- Learning the basics of production (sound and media etc.)
HOPES AND GOALS FOR THE INTERN YEAR:
- Our hope is that by the end of of the year, you would be equipped to be a worship pastor of a local church
WHO IS THIS FOR?:
We are looking for people who are organised, and willing to serve in whatever capacity. We are looking for people who want to go on to be a worship pastor in a local church.