At St Matt's we have a vision to play our part in the evangelisation of Plymouth and the South West, the revitalisation of the Church and the transformation of society. We aim to do this through teams, small groups, Sunday services and encouraging everybody in their own personal journeys. Our Ops & Events team play a key role in the overall administration and organisation of the church - they're legends!
EXPERIENCES FOR THE INTERN WILL INCLUDE:
- Contributing to the day to day tasks that make St Matt's happen
- Depending on your passions and gifting you could get involved in helping make our events happen, with media or other key projects
- You will also be invested in on a personal level and we’d hope you’d grow as a disciple of Christ
HOPES AND GOALS FOR THE INTERN YEAR:
- That you would experience and contribute to a fun team with a big vision, as well as seeing practically what happens behind the scenes at St Matt's
- We hope you’d grow in your leadership skills under the Ops & Events team and be better equipped to seek roles in similar organisations as well as come away having grown personally
WHO IS THIS FOR?:
This is for someone wanting to learn and grow in the area of administration and events management.