Go behind the scenes of St Matt's Kids - a thriving ministry for 0-11 year olds! Our heart is that all kids have a blast at church, feel so unbelievably loved and encounter Jesus for themselves!! Join our little world-changers as we go on this adventure together!
EXPERIENCES FOR THE INTERN WILL INCLUDE:
- Be part of a fun, hard working, fast moving and innovative team
- Play an active part in shaping and developing the ministry, considering how we best serve the kids, their families, our volunteer team and the wider community!
- A great variety of experiences from administration to teaching, leading/managing, event planning, creating environments, resourcing, schools work and more!
- Personalised projects picked by you! Based on your passions and desires to see an area of our kid's ministry flourish.
HOPES AND GOALS FOR THE INTERN YEAR:
- To grow in your walk with Jesus and feel stretched and prepared for future leadership
- To better understand kids ministry within the local church
- To help you understand more about yourself and how you work best both individually and within a team context
- To learn new skills and build on existing ones which can then be transferred to other areas of life so you can become the best version of you!
WHO IS THIS FOR?:
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, motivated and passionate people, who love working with kids! Someone who may want to go on and be a kids pastor in a local church! They are willing to learn and develop their strengths, leadership skills, and take a risks in serving the kids and families here at St Matt's!